Prep: 10 minutes, Chill: 2 hrs
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup drained, chopped jarred roasted red bell peppers (A 2 Oz jar of diced pimiento, drained, may be substituted)
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon hot sauce
- Baby carrots, celery sticks, radish slices, asparagus
1. Stir together first 9 ingredients in a medium bowl.
2. Cover and chill at least 2 hours.
3. Serve dip with baby carrots, celery sticks, boiled or roasted asparagus, and radish slices.
Yield: Makes about 1 1/2 cups