- 1 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded reduced-fat extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons stick margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (32-ounce) package frozen Southern-style hash brown potatoes, thawed
- 1 (16-ounce) carton fat-free sour cream
- 1 (10 3/4-ounce) can condensed reduced-fat, reduced-sodium
- Cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- Cooking spray
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
Preheat oven to 350°.
Combine first 7 ingredients in a large bowl; spoon into a 13 x
9-inch baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with
paprika. Bake at 350° for 1 hour or until bubbly.
Makes 9 servings (serving size: 1 cup)